Monday, August 22, 2005
not much here
I am doing most of my cleaning today in between taking care of my sick son who had to come home from school because he has a stomach virus . I am sorry I don't have more to say but I am bit tired after the morning that I have had. Maybe tomorrow will be better ! Talk to all of you later and have a wonderful Monday .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
8 comments:
Get well soon little one! Get some rest too Breazy! ;)
Thanks Patten ! :)
I hope your son gets well soon. I know it breaks my heart, when my son is sick. They always look so...helpless.
Thank you Goody ! It is heartbreaking to see them sick and especially when their little faces get pale and they have the dark purple circle under their eyes . I am hoping he just has a stomach virus that will be gone in a day or two . :)
Hope your son feels better soon!
Thanks Brian !
I sure hope your little one is feeling better!
Thank you Snavy ! He is back in school today doing much better so it must have been one of those 24 hour stomach virus'.
Post a Comment