Thursday, February 01, 2007

HNT...or not!

Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would show you all what it is doing outside. It started snowing a short time ago and it is supposed to snow and sleet until after midnight tonight. I ask for it , I got it!

This pic was taken out my back door just minutes ago. I can't believe we are actually seeing it stick.














This pic was taken out my front door. Schools here were closed around 6PM last night so the kids are here with us today. My son wants to go outside and play but he will have to wait on that for now.















The first pic is just showing that I now have steps into the front door.The siding guys are almost done and I would say they finished before dark.














This pic is just showing a side angle and for some reason my shutters look black in the photos , they are actually called winestone which is a very dark burgundy color.














They got the house completely sided and as you can see I have a small back porch or as I call it a "stoop" with steps. This porch will actually be bigger once we have the pool installed. The deck will come off of this porch and go straight to the pool.














We are almost done with our move to my parents house . Our last night here will be tomorrow night. I am really going to miss this house , not the rent payment or the area but the house. We have made a lot of good memories in this house and had more than one turning point while living here. Once we get all moved our landlord has hired my husband to come in sand and re-finish the hardwood flooring. Once that is done we will be done here. I am just keeping in mind that the last move we will make will be to our new house.

While I was over looking at the house it really hit me that we are actually doing something that we have planned and saved for , for almost 14 years. That is something huge for me to take in. I guess that is why the whole thing doesn't seem real to me , it is hard to explain. I know the home is ours but every time I go over there it is just too good to be true. 14 years is a long time to wait but I am sure that once we move in it will most definitely feel like ours. If not then it surely will when the first mortgage payment comes due!LOL!

Sorry there were no pics of me today. Maybe next week! Y'all have a good day, be safe, and take care!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pics of you! Oh the humanity *sniffle*

The house looks GREAT! I am so happy for you! Woo Hoo

Breazy said...

Sal..you probably wouldn't enjoy pics of me right now anyways..lol! I am elbow deep in antique white paint, I am sick on top of that with a nasty cold or something and I just look run down right now! Thanks about the house! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

good morning breazy.
It's great to see the house moving along so quickly.
Wow! a pool? sauna? tennis court?
riding stable?

Seriously it looks great and I'm happy for ya'll especially since you've worked so hard and waited so long.
tc

Paige said...

We got NOTHING, but school is still out today. There are about 6 counties in middle TN that did not close and you know those kids are hating life. LOL

Dan said...

I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning .

Stop with the excuses!! You realize that this means next week you'll need TWO photos ... and they better be good! :)

From these photos it looks like someone sprinkled powdered sugar outside. Very nice. :)

Anonymous said...

What a difference those shutters make. Be careful driving in the muck!

Ummm...yeah, I'm a thinking what Dan the man is thinking...you need to post TWO next week...got that sista or do I have to come out there too....

LOL!!!

HHNT to ya!

Stephanie said...

They closed school for THAT!!!!!!!?????

Are you kidding me???

There's not even enough there for a snowball!!!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Boo hoo we don't have any snow. We got rain...rain rain rain...blah...I am jealous :)

Hope you stay safe in the snow though!

Angela said...

Snow....And then it was gone!!!!. At least I can tag hubs with a few good size snowballs tomorrow in the Mountains *LOL*.
Have a great weekend!!

Breazy said...

TC...Thank you !

Paige..our schools are closed tomorrow as well. We only got like an inch of snow, not enough to close school, however they were worried about the ice. We are expecting more later today.

Dan...I promise to post two pics for next week! LOL! I am glad we didn't get that much snow. Moving in the snow would be a pain!

Jillie..Yeah I know, the shutters really bring it all together.LOL! HHNT !

Snavy..Yeah I know , not much eh? This isn't even enough to be called snow if you ask me!

Ameratis...it was here then gone as quickly so you all didn't miss out on anything.

Kaliblue...Yeah it went fast but at least there was just a bit of it.

G-Man said...

A bonfire in February. My MY, just kidding Cool Breaze. You should be very proud, and soon you will be making NEW memories...Take it from me, these are the best times of your life, new home, kids in school and still at home. Enjoy and cherish EVERY second, because it is all too fleeting, and all that will be left, are your memories...Make them good ones..G

Breazy said...

G-Man...awwwwww thank you , that is so sweet. Yeah I have been feeling empty nest sundrome for about two years now and my oldest is only 14 , well she will be 15 in a month and seventeen days. *sniffle*. Thank you so much !

G-Man said...

HOW OLD?

Oh I forgot, you are from Tenessee, you got married at age 12!

BKS said...

House is looking good. I like your outdoor fireplace too. You might want to see about moving it a bit closer to the house or you will get cold time you get back inside haha. We have a 30% chance of snow here which usually means sleet and freezing rain instead. If not I will be spreading some rock tomorrow in the balmy 35 degree air.

HHNHT (Happy half nekkid house Thursday )

Brad

G-Man said...

Breazy, you are a sweet, careing, loving lady. Your husband is exceedingly lucky. No wonder he wants to give you such a wonderful home after all these years. What a great gift to share together.
I would want to make you as happy as I possibly could, you deserve it..G

Anonymous said...

Well, you finally got some snow! Not a ton , but some!
Your house looks nearly done, well, the outside anyway, how encouraging. I guess we can wait on our Breazy HNT, since we certainly got some good pics.

lime said...

i don't think it would have mattered if yo uHNT'd or not given how awful blogger was all day. the place looks great and i am excited for you to get into it. you have waited a long time and i know you're going to really enjoy having your own place to do as you please.

Anonymous said...

good morning breazy, hope to see you around today.:)
tc

Breazy said...

G-Man...LOL! Actually I got married at age 18 but don't tell anyone because I don't want to ruin my rep ya know...LMAO!

Brad...LOL! I hope you get those rock spread but be careful and don't have a heat stroke in that 35 degree weather..lol! Thank you!

G-Man...awwww you are too sweet! You have my eyes misting a bit. Thank you !

Logo...We did get some snow however I could have used a lot more than that. Thank you !

Lime..blogger was awful yesterday. Thank you !

TC...I am hoping to have some time today since we don't have that much more to do around here. Thank you!

Robyn said...

Lol, thats about the size of the snow we always get. lol We get over an inch and they start closing schools around here.. lmao.
Happy HNT hun and your house looks great. =)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...