Have I told y'all lately how much I miss each and every one of you ? Well please know that I do. Now that I have an internet connection (insert gagging noises here) I will be on some. Something still isn't right with my connection and I am hoping to get that fixed ASAP. It may be slow but at least I am online. I need to find out why I am connecting at such a slow speed when I should be connecting with around 30Kbps more than I am now.
Okay , I am not going to dwell on my connection no matter how bad I want to.....
I now have an almost completed roof, all they like are the ridge caps and I will have a beautiful shingled roof. I also have bathtubs , commode and sink hook ups . The plumbing rough-in has been completed and we should see the electrician this up coming week.
This morning as we were settling in our Sunday school class our Pastor came in to tell us that a grandson of one of our members had been killed this morning in a car accident. Once he told us the name of the grandson I couldn't believe it . I knew him . My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and I hope they find peace during their loss.
Our church just buried an elderly man that had been a member for years yesterday. He had bone cancer. He prayed that he would pass away while sleeping peacefully and God answered that prayer Thursday . I would like to ask those of you that pray to keep both of these families in your prayers.
I am going to sign off now. I have a promise to fullfill in a an hour or so. I promised my sister and my daughter that I would make the broccoli cheddar chicken casserole that they all love for supper. Since we have to go back to church early for youth choir practice I am going to prepare it so that when we get out of church I can just bake it.
Y'all have a wonderful day! Be safe and take care!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
5 comments:
I'm sorry for the loss of your church members.
Yeah, find out what's up with the connection speed. You have blogging to do.
I've moved, come on over and see me.
condolences to those who have lost loved ones. i'm glad the man's passing was a peaceful one and can't imagine the pain of the boy's family. prayers for both...
Oh man...so sorry to hear that Breazy!
My heart and prayers go out to them..
xoxo
We miss you breazy hurry up and get back.
Sorry to hear about the church members.
tc
Aw, those poor families, that is so hard.
Glad you are around, even if slower than usual.
MWAH~
Post a Comment