Monday, October 03, 2005

Joke time ... enjoy!

Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you !


His Weenie Turned Orange!

A guy goes to a doctor and says, "Doc, you've got to help me. My penis is orange."
The doctor pauses to think and asks the guy to drop his pants so he can check. Damned if the guy's penis isn't orange.
Doc tells the guy, "This is very strange. Sometimes things like this are caused by a lot of stress in a person's life."
Probing as to the causes of possible stress, the doc asks the guy, "How are things going at work?"
The guy responds that he was fired about six weeks ago. The doctor tells him that this must be the cause of the stress.
The guy responds, "No. The boss was a real asshole, I had to work 20-30 hours of overtime every week and I had no say in anything that was happening. I found a new job a couple of weeks ago where I can set my own hours, I'm getting paid double what I got on the old job and the boss is a really great guy."
So the doc figures this isn't the reason.
He asks the guy, "How's your home life?"
The guy says, "Well, I got divorced about eight months ago."
The doc figures that this has got to be the reason for all of the guys stress.
But the guy says, "No. For years, all I listened to was nag, nag, nag. God, am I glad to be rid of that old bitch!"
So the doc takes a few minutes to think a little longer. He inquires, "Do you have any hobbies or a social life?"
The guy replies, "No, not really. Most nights I just sit at home, watch some porno flicks and munch on Cheetos!"


I have another post prepared for today titled " Breasts & Juice" so please check back through out the day for this post because you don't want to miss it !!

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

LMFAO!!!! OMG is that funny!!!

Breazy said...

Thanks Snavy ! :)

DaMasta said...

Oh geez. That's funny! I was trying to think, as I read the post, what would make his thingy orange. But that was much funnier than the shit I was coming up with.

Breazy said...

LMAO! Glad you enjoyed it Damasta! :)

lime said...

breazy! you were peeking in thom's window weren't you??!!

Logophile said...

See, if he were a dog he could have just licked it off and saved himself a co-pay.
Funny stuff there

Tina said...

I read the last line as Cheerios and couldn't figure out what was so funny. Guess too much studying has fried my brain...funny stuff.

Thomcat said...

i usually wipe my paws on lime's pants so i would never have that problem lol

Breazy said...

LMAO! I just thought of you Thom when I got to the end and read the cheetos part! :)

Melody said...

Very funny joke. MEN are such slobs that the really can't get away with anything! Thanks for the other info as well and for visiting my blog.

Breazy said...

Your welcome Melody! :)

CozyMama said...

funny!! I jsut posted a cute story about my little guy....

Anonymous said...

What a great site Card cingular phone prepaid wireless Accutane lawsuits in ontario Small leather backpacks Stores in pa selling fallen shoes Open source games jds linux lg3d desktop canon cartridge inkjet inkjetsuppliesinfo toner Volitile shoes catalog Piraat boot beer Buy dreampharmaceuticals com online propecia Purple capsule 3 white stripes 40mg nexium

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! hidden cameras up skirts video buy fluoxetine seroquel and heb interaction Milf hunter.net milf pornstar Email marketing product introduction Ibm harddrive check Coin op dryer cuckold my asian wife detect secret camera surveillance Mefenorex phendimetrazine sell

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Car+insurance+on+line women&aposs erotic swimwear Sanyo batteries cr2450n cla allergies Outbound call center service roxanne swimsuits Milf doggie sexy photos of pamela anderson uk swimwear girls ladies swimwear upto legs Battery + sump pumps t mobile cellular phone deals 92 buick regal oil filter what is a merchant account Myrtle beach time shares oven temperature adjust double batch Sex therapy for couples with erectile dysfunction nyc 2006 toyota tundra accesories zyban nicoderm using together Lexapro and its side effects

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. payday advance Cordless uniden remote access code answering machine Prozac and drinking water bed sheet Gentle cholesterol Em hold poker table texas Bulk email siegmund sigismund 1993 isuzu rodeo transmission computer Eyewear w austrian crystal Wheel chair accessible van or car rental Proactiv review solution Home security systems http www.monitronics.com http Stanton 681 ee cartridge Laser acne treatment in ohio tenuate back pain relief stretching video

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...