Monday, October 24, 2005

It's Monday ......... already?

Wow time flies when you are busy .. er.. um having fun . Where did the weekend go? I am not doing much today except trying to keep myself talked out of going back to bed. It is cold , rainy and dreary here and to me that spells G-O B-A-C-K T-O B-E-D ! LOL! I started my van up a few minutes early so it would be warm when we left and to my surprise the thermostat in my van is going out so the only time I have heat is if I am driving down a road without stops . This morning I froze my arse off because both the elementary and middle schools that my kids attend are both only a mile away in different directions , which means lots of stop and gos in the mornings. We do have the heat on in the house but I haven't been able to get warm all day and if I grab a blanket then I will be snoring in no time! Anyways, I am not doing much today except a small bit of laundry so I will be in and out here in the blog world . If you see me on yahoo , give me a yell ! Have a good day! :)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Put a hat on! My nana always said that - if you keep your head warm you will be warm. I dunno - lol!! I've neen freezing for days now - even sleeping with socks on and I NEVER do that!

Be warm sweetie!

Breazy said...

LOL! I have always heard that too but I can't stand hats unless it is summer time and I am out working or something. I sat on the couch watching tv earlier with a fleece blanket and I dozed off for about twenty minutes and when I woke up I was a bit warmer .

Bsoholic said...

Oh that sucks, isn't your van pretty new too? Might see if it's under warranty.

CozyMama said...

bummer!! Hope your day goes well.

lime said...

i say keep yer feet warm and the rest will be warm:p hope ya had a good one breazy

Breazy said...

Bs.. it is a 1999 . We bought it a few months ago but the thermastat will be no big problem to fix.

Jodes..Thank you!

Lime.. Thank you ! I did have a good day . I played Ms. Lazy today . The only thing I accomplished was two loads of laundry which was all of my laundry. :)

DaMasta said...

it's not even that cold where i am...

i'll send some heat down ur way.

Breazy said...

LOL.. thanks Damasta ! I just need to get use to it I guess. Up until about two years ago cold weather never really bothered me but then things changed and I freeze all the time in the winter. I still love it though. LOL!:)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...