Tuesday, October 04, 2005

nothing of importance .. just gabbing ..

Good morning all ! Wow last night I went back to water aerobics after a four year break and man they worked my butt off . It felt wonderful though ! I slept better last night than I have in a long time . I am hoping that I will be able to continue going to water aerobics this time because the last time I broke out real bad because of the chlorine and the pool being inside. So far , so good ! Anyhoo..

If I had balls they would have frozen right off my body this morning ! The thermostat in my van is going out so my heater didn't work very well and it was 54 here this morning and I get cold easy . I was in a hurry as I was flying out the back door so forgot to grab my jacket . The kids weren't cold but I was about to shake out of my p.j.'s !

My kids are on fall break all next week so I will get to sleep in for a few days . If I can sleep as late as 8 or 8:30 then I will be good to go ! My son caught his first fish ever yesterday evening . He was so excited. My husband and son go bass fishing all the time and my son was starting to get down a bit because he hadn't caught a fish yet , well last night he finally caught one . When I got home from water aerobics he was so excited and telling me all about it.

I guess that is about all I have for now but if you come back later there maybe something else posted ! Have a good , safe day ! :)

9 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Fall break? Are they on year-round school?

Good job little guy! Hopefully your hubby explained to him how to exaggerate the size of said caught fish! ;) It was this big!

Breazy said...

yep they have been on the year round schedule for six years five years now . It actually works out good except their summer break is about three weeks shorter than normal. LOL! I don't know if my hubby explained the fish size lying or not . The one he caught yesterday weighed in at almost 2 lbs and you would have thought that the child caught a 9 pounder as proud as he was ! :)

Breazy said...

oops ! I made a boo boo ! The kids have been on the year round for five years . LOL! As you can tell from my typing , I was counting out loud . :)

lime said...

congrats on the fish! breazy, i can sure appreciate wanting to sleep in. 5:30am in these parts is just too freakin early

Breazy said...

I hear that Lime ! I get up between 5 & 6 every morning and most weekends.

Stephanie said...

Yay about catching his first fish!! We all fish in my family - I have had a fishing licence almost every year since 1990! I caught the biggest fish on vacation this past summer & Vanessa caught her first fish ever too!!

DaMasta said...

I was about to ask the same thing about the school cause as I was reading the post, I was like...hmmpf..I don't remember ever getting a "fall" break.

It's still 93 degrees here in Houston. I don't think it ever gets down to 50s..

When I was younger, I used to go fishing with my dad all the time. He always made me touch the fish, I guess so that I would be a "real" fisherman, so I used to touch the eyeball! Ewwy and gooey!!
:)

CozyMama said...

The water aerobics sound fun!!! Keep it up!

Breazy said...

Snavy..I enjoy fishing as well but I don't bait my own hook and I never touch the fish! YAY Vanessa!

Damasta.. it is good that your dad taught you that because I was never taught that and I can't stand to touch them ! :)

Jodes .. It was fun ! I really love the water and doing aerobics in the water is great ! :)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...