
Happy Halloween ! I have spent the weekend watching the scary shows and movies that were on tv because that is about all I have been able to do . Chesney ,my 13yr old, came home from school thursday not feeling well and she woke up friday morning barfing . Wouldn't ya know that by saturday night she was feeling better and I was praying to the porcelain god . BLECH!!!! By late yesterday evening I was starting to feel human again and this morning I am feeling fine , thank goodness. After church last night my two other kids went to a Halloween party /sleep over that was hosted by one of the mothers that helped with our retreat a couple weeks ago . I am excited about taking the kids trick or treating tonight . Normally our last stop of the night is at my father-in-laws house in Townsend . It is really creepy up there because he lives in the woods and the kids love going there because my in laws always plan a little something special for them . Tonight my hubby and I will be driving a witch and a firefighter around . I wish all of you a safe and Happy Halloween !
Before I go I have one question. Who forgot to set their clocks back saturday night? hehe
8 comments:
LOL, ok I confess I forgot to set my clock. Ya got me. Yucko on the stomach flu, glad everyone is recovered though.....just in time to pig out on candy, hahahah. Happy Halloween.
LOL! Thanks Lime ! :)
Have a great time trick or treating!!! Happy Halloween!!
OMG I did, totally forgot about the time change. We lived in northern indiana for the past 6 yrs and you DO NOT change the clock there!!!!!! It is hard getting used to, we did not realize it until 7pm last night!!!!
Sorry you were so sick!
Have fun trick or treating!
I remembered to set clocks back, now the real question is who replaced batteries in their smoke detectors?
Snavy .. thanks!
Jodes .. LOL! that would be hard to get use to !
Bs.. LOL! My batteries have been replaced in my smoke dectors . :)
Happy Halloween! :)
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.licking-shaved-pussy.info Tx lotto results Gallbaldder pain relief
Post a Comment