Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yep , another quiz !

I don't know if I will have anything to post today or if I will even have time. My 10 yr old daughter is home sick with a fever . So I stole this idea off of Thomcat .
Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!

12 comments:

lime said...

ok, 70% better than i thought i'd do. hope the girl feels better soon!

DaMasta said...

DAMN...ok, I don't have access at work, but I will take it tonight. :) Happy Tuesday!

Logophile said...

80%
wooooo hoooo!!
Sorry to hear about the lil one, have you tried mustard poultices?
Not that I think it would help, I just think it is fun to say.

Breazy said...

Lime.. Thanks !

Damasta.. that is fine . Happy Tuesday to you too!

Ariella .. LOL @ Mustard poultices. I just gave her some Motrin instead . It seems to be helping .

CozyMama said...

i sucked on someone elses......

Breazy said...

that is ok Jodes . I have sucked at everyone I have taken except for Bsoholics! LOL!

Politically Homeless said...

6/10. I guess I got a passing score....barely!

Breazy said...

Brian .. that isn't bad at all !
Thanks for joining my fun!

CozyMama said...

Hey breazy----I so look forward to your posts, where is the new one for today?

Breazy said...

Tara.. Hey I will check it out !

Jodes.. I am dragging a bit today. I will post here in just a bit .

James Goodman said...

I got an 80%! woohoo! :)

Breazy said...

YAY Goody ! That means that you have been paying attention to my posts ! Way to go ! :)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...