I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving ! We had 23 guests and everything ran smooth and normal. Almost all of the food was consumed which is a good thing for me because I didn't have alot to put away in the fridge . After everyone left my house was still in one piece and unbelievably , still clean and that is a first . The weather turned out sunny and not warm but not cold either .
I didn't go shopping on Friday either . I usually don't because of the crowds around here . They hit the places about 5 am and it stays packed until noon or longer and you usually can't get what you are going for anyways. For some odd reason this year everyone that advertised those great "the day after Thanksgivings sales" didn't stock up much on their advertised products . For instance , Wal-Mart was supposed to have their Gameboy SP on sale for $48.88 which is regularly $79.98 but they only stocked three of them for the hordes of shoppers yesterday and my friend told me one woman bought all of them . The mall here was so packed all day long yesterday that you couldn't fit a fart between the cars in the parking lot so we decided to do our shopping later on since I already have a few things. We normally get all of our shopping done in two trips . Mr. Breazy and I will find a baby sitter , leave around noon and head out for shopping . We will come home around ten that night with the majority of our shopping done .
My style of shopping is a bit different than most . I go with a few things in mind and I don't browse alot because I don't like walking aimlessly around a department store . I get what I am going for and leave . hehe Anyways, I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are ready for the Christmas season !
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
9 comments:
I avoid the stores on on Black Friday like a plague. It is sheer insanity that makes people throw down over a sale item.
Sounds like a good holiday though. I have a ton of left overs. I am officially sick of Turkey. :)
I DO NOT shop on Black Friday!! Tried it with the mom-in-law once ...ONCE!!!
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! We did too!!
The AF said...
I once was dragged to the mall for shopping on Black Friday, I was a teenager at the time, I have not yet fully recovered.
The only way to shop the day after Thanksgiving is ONLINE baby!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving :) Ours was wonderful too. I don't do smothering crowds *lol* Feels like they are taking my last breath.
My mom and I were the crazies camped out over night to get the deals on Black Friday, but we had a blast!!
Yay for good turkey days and yay for the Christmas season!
I do not go either.
I'm glad you had such a wonderful holiday. Time to get cracking on that Christmas shopping!
I'm glad you had a good holiday! I too do not shop on the day after Thanksgiving. I usually end up going shopping the day before Christmas. ;)
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP didrex uk shipping Furnishings rug area furniture on the web cotton
Post a Comment