Tuesday, November 22, 2005

whew .. I have been busy ...

Hey all ! Wow I haven't had time to post , read other blogs or anything today until now . I have been finishing up on my Thanksgiving shopping and also my usual grocery list . Mr. Breazy took me to lunch today and we have been at one place or another all morning . I am getting excited now ! Chesney , my 13 yr old , will return from her Beta Convention in Nashville tomorrow around noon and I can't wait , I have missed her so much . Anyways , I have to head back out to Wal-mart for a $20 gift card for a child we sponsor who is in a childrens home in North Carolina but I thought that I would at least post a little something . Y'all have a good day !

13 comments:

Thomcat said...

whew - it's that time of year when everything gets hectic! good luck
and
remember, friends don't let friends shop at wal-mart

Angela said...

Wow you have been busy. Don't forget to breathe during all this *giggles*

Stephanie said...

Hey!! I like what you've done with the place!! Take care sweetie & have a great Thanksgiving!!

We're getting snow - yuck!!

Breazy said...

Thomcat.. yep it is hectic and since you are my friend you should have stopped me from going to walmart today when I was chatting with you ! ;P (jk)

Kali.. yeah I have been extremely busy and it is only going to get worse tomorrow and Thursday then it will be breathing time . LOL! :)

Snavy.. Thank you and you have a good Thanksgiving too! We are expected to get snow on Thanksgiving morning ! I can't wait .

James Goodman said...

Wow! Bring on the fast and furious schedules of the holiday season.

Tina said...

I know the story. Good luck getting everything done!!!

Have a spectacular Turkey Day!! Don't forget to count your blessings amidst all the hussle and bussle!!

Bsoholic said...

'tis the season to run around like a mad-man! ;)

CozyMama said...

Happy Turkey Day

lime said...

Breazy, if I don't catch up with you before then, have a very happy and blessed thanksgiving!

Breazy said...

Goody..amen brother! hehe

Cricketina.. Thank you , Happy Turkey Day to you as well and I am always counting my blessings , especially the one where God blesses me with sanity when I think I have none left ! hehe

BS.. I have never heard it put that way but it was perfectly put ! :)

Jodes.. Happy Turkey Day to you as well !

Lime..you too sweetie !

Logophile said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Breazy!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP free amatuer blowjobs pleasant rest waterbed mattress Vagainal sex Digital voice recorder voice to print avia nevados hiking shoes Home caqmera surveillance Free fluoxetine information information information online Textured concrete driveways vela home srl Nissan xterra review Carrier air conditioners industrial Spanking asian Prozac whats in it

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Creative shag area rug Car tv dvd 20 Double cuff shirt adult toys Sexy see thru lingerie receipt printers Electric+wheel+chairs Zoloft prescribed to children Patent dispute Celtic river dance Annural credit report order ambien Affordable tadalafil

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...