Blech! I have had one of those days where you just want to crawl back in bed and try again in the morning . I tried to go back to bed after dropping the kids at school but everybody and their neighbor decided to call me this morning so that idea got thrown out real quick. My mom called and that doesn't bother me because I don't get to talk to her as much as I would like and I miss her . So I have basically been part of the furniture today .
The weather here in beautiful East Tennessee is wild . It was 75 today ! 75...in November ...what the....? Our meteorologists are saying that when we have warm weather this late in the year we normally have a very cold winter with several small snows . I will believe it when I see it . All I have to say to that is bring it on ! I could use several small snows .
We are getting Chesney , my 13yr old, ready to go to Convention with the BETA club . They are going to Nashville for four days and will return on November 23rd . She is so excited about going .
Not much else happening in my neck of the woods , how about yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
5 comments:
I hear ya on 'one of those days'! Sheesh, everything at work that could go wrong indeed did go wrong. It was a nightmare. I was so dreaming of being at home in bed. Oh well, tomarrow is another day.
I have many days like that!
I'm starting a petition to rid us of Mondays!
Awwwww I am sorry to hear that you had a bad day Bs. :)
Snavy I will sign that petition , just pass it on over here ! LOL!
I hope you were not offended by my post of notes from parents!!!! I did not write them, I jsut copied them!!! Love ya Breazy....
Post a Comment