Thank God it is Friday ! I don't have anything exciting going on in my corner of the world so I thought I would bring you a couple of jokes .Enjoy !
*****************************************************************
Plastic Surgery Miracles
Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."
One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."
The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.
Now he's President of the United States."
***************************************************************
Daughter's Prayer
A family was having some people to dinner. At the table, the mother turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, "Dear, would you like to say the blessing?"
"I wouldn't know what to say," replied the little girl, shyly.
"Just say what you hear Mommy say, sweetie," the woman said.
Her daughter took a deep breath, bowed her head, and solemnly said,
"Dear Lord, why the hell did I invite all these people to dinner!?!"
***********************************************************
Glad to be drunk
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?""Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."
****************************************************************
A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry.""No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away.""I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
*********************************************************************
Have a good weekend ! :)
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
12 comments:
YAY! I have been spammed . Aren't I special!!!
LMAO!! Those were good!!
oh GOD!!! the prayer, good one.
LOL! Glad you all liked them ! :)
hehe I deleted the spammer completely! muwahahahahahahaha
Blither.. your welcome and I don't mind at all , thank you ! :)
the one about the surgeons was my favorite. thanks breazy!
LOL! That one is my favorite too Lime ! hehe
The last one was really funny.
Hahaha! I somehow missed these on Friday. Funny stuff!
Very nice site! http://www.online-flowers-9.info/Bronzesculpturebyrosecash.html Gray contact lens
Very nice site! Forex 2bmini free inexpensive shipping tenuate 1988 oldsmobile cutlass sierra Bextra stroke philadelphia vioxx stroke philadelphia hand21 Jit budgetary control financial planning in jit Blackberry texting Ford f250 fuel reset switch Total silence ionic breeze
Post a Comment