I had a horrible night . I decided to go to bed early , this was my first mistake . In the first two hours of sleep I was woke up three times . One of those three times was my son who had a bad dream so he got in bed with me and my hubby went to my sons bed . Bethany , my 10yr old, has a Bratz doll alarm clock that will wake the dead when it alarms and it just so happened that it alarmed at 4:30 this morning . Then my hubby came and got back in bed with our son and I at 5 something . My alarm was set for 6 and I finally said what the hell and got up . I told Bethany , once I finally got her awake , that if her clock ever goes off before mine again , it will be history . I was ready to bash that thing at 4:30 this morning but didn't because she loves the annoying thing. After all of our kids were up and getting ready my hubby says to me " you are pmsing aren't you" my reply was "HELL NO!!!!" . My problem is being woke up a thousand times in one damn night . I can't help the fact that I am a light sleeper and he could be picked up by a tornado and carried a hundred miles and it still wouldn't wake him up. He offered to take the kids to school and I was in full agreement with that because I had one thing on my mind and that was my bed . After my hubby leaves I go back bed and wouldn't ya know , I couldn't go back to sleep . So I am moving very slowly today , I have a small throbbing headache that is almost gone and I am getting closer to my normal self by the hour . Tonight I am staying up until 2 am and there won't be a sound , I will be able to get 4 hrs of peaceful sleep !
So , how is your day going?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
7 comments:
Thanks Blither !
bummer
my day ha started ok.
Had to help the oldest spawn with some homework. The class was assigned an essay, Why flag burning should not be illegal..to challenge them, ok fine, i believe in the first amendment. Problem was, he was like..Dad you only burn a flag when you retire it. i.e. he was having a hard time thinking of writing something on the opposite side of his views..which was what the assignment was all about, empathy or looking at something from a different viewpoint. Oh well i think it was a learning experience.. I hope you sleep better.
one day i will ues spell check or at least learn to type
"my day ha?????"
I believe that is supposed to be has
ciao!
Idiot .. I wished I had known that he was doing that because one of our local city schools just got their school flag taken away and there was alot of controversy over it. I would have sent you several sites that he could have checked out about it . Their school flag was a rebel flag if that tells you anything ! :)
my day, hahahaha. you really don't wanna know. it ranks right up there with your night!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Post a Comment