Sunday, November 20, 2005

I've been tagged ..

Yep I have been tagged by Kaliblue . So here goes ..

Rules are as follows : Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; then add your blog to the #5 spot.

1. Mamalicious
2. Here's Your Sign
3. MamaKBear's World
4. Kaliblue
5. Breazy

Next select 5 friends to piss off :
1. Thomcat
2. Snavy
3. Lime
4. Blither
5. Ariella

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was taking care of my two girls . One being almost 4yrs old and the other being 3 and 1/2 months.

What were you doing 1 year ago ?
I was trying to adjust to the extra work load from my husbands increase in business.

5 snacks you enjoy :
1. pepsi
2. spinach dip
3. chex bold party mix
4. carrots dipped in ranch
5. spicy fried mushrooms

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics :
1. My Immortal by Evanescence
2. Skin by Rascal Flatts
3. Celebrity by Brad Paisley
4. That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Bring Me Down by Miranda Lambert


5 things you would do if you were a millionare :
1. Donate to St. Judes and my church
2. Make sure my family had money
3. Make sure my friends had money
4. Take a long tropical vacation
5. Pay for one hell of a bloggers meeting

5 bad habits :
1. smoking
2. cleaning too much
3. seperating myself from others (family and friends) so that I can be alone
4. driving way too fast
5. speaking before I think

5 things you like doing :
1. driving fast
2. reading
3. traveling
4. blogging
5. chatting

5 things you would never wear again :
1. bell bottoms
2. a thong
3. halter tops
4. fake earrings
5. maternity clothes

5 favorite toys :
1. my husband
2. our stratos bass boat
3. computer
4. karaoke machine
5. ps2

Have fun participating all !

19 comments:

Angela said...

Way cool :)

Logophile said...

ooooooh man,
You tagged me!
:p
Good answers miss Breazy!

Lucy Stern said...

I liked the sound of all your favorite snacks...I wish I cleaned more.

Breazy said...

Kali.. Thanks !

Ariella.. Thank you and if you don't want to participate I completely understand ! :)

Lucy Stern .. thank you ! Just be glad you aren't a clean freak like me because it does wear on the nerves a bit especially with three kids and a hubby ! :)

lime said...

eeeek, i got tagged. ok, i will try to get to this before i leave for the holidays. yours was a fun read!

Bsoholic said...

Oh yeah, I was tagged with this one too. D'oh!

CozyMama said...

interesting

Breazy said...

Lime .. you don't have to do it . I just couldn't think of anyone else to tag . I won't be mad if ya don't because I know it is a hectic week . :)

Blither.. LOL! my husband just bought a new Stratos bass boat and well you know how new toys are ....hehe :)

Angela said...

LMAO @ blither...

DaMasta said...

Someone mentioned a wool thong the other day...that would definatly get a OH HELL NO.

MamaKBear said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't go for chocolate for snacks! I've always been more a chips and salsa girl...MrKB is a chocoholic and has an incredible sweet tooth!

MamaKBear said...

BTW Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll come back again!

I'll be back to visit!:)

SignGurl said...

This came from someone in my Blogosphere clique. I tagged MamaKBear who tagged Breazy. Sorry for all the turmoil.

Awesome blog breazy!

Breazy said...

Damasta .. you and I think alike !

MamaKBear .. No problem . I will be back over to your blog as well!

Jenn .. no turmoil what so ever ! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Darn it - tagged by two people for same meme in same day!

Thomcat said...

grumbles ...

Breazy said...

Snavy .. oops ! Sorry. :)

Thomcat .. thank you ! You are such a sweetie ! :)

Tammy said...

Great list! I played.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read maryland meningitis lawyer 1959 chevrolet apache ativan tablets shelf life Eftsecure merchant account access Registrar paginas web Sliding gates driveway Lamictal headaches where can i buy ativan without a prescription Trans hardcore clips Callcenter action plan hair removal products Buying zyban Certified bookkeeping distance degree program Ichiro suzuki picture folk dance spain Cheap australia calling ativan the effects of a habitual user

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...