Friday, November 18, 2005

busy , busy , busy ....

Hey all! I thought I better post something on here while I am taking a break . Jodes I am ok , thank you for asking . I am sick of traveling on Thanksgiving so I decided to invite everyone to our house this year . My husband is about to kill me because I keep asking them to help me clean , he says that if we clean much more the floor and walls will be worn through from cleaning . hehe oops !

It is also this time of year that I make my kids go through all of their belongings to pick the things they want and the things they never touch so that we can get some of the things out to have room for the new stuff on Christmas .

On Thanksgiving night , after everyone goes home , Mr. Breazy , the kids and I will then decorate the house for Christmas . The first thing we do is put the tree up and decorate it . We always have so much fun , but in order to do this my furninture has to be re-arranged so that I have nothing in front of the huge window in the living room where our tree goes each year.

I have been cleaning out everything since yesterday , and yes my cleaning obsession is on a high right now . If it were for just cleaning for our guests then that wouldn't be a problem because my house stays pretty much spotless all the time , but I always like to go through everything that we have so that we can get rid of things we don't use , don't need , can't wear or whatever be the case .

Anyways, I read Jodes comment asking if I am ok and I thought that I would post to let you all know what I am up to . I do all of this now so that I am not overwhelmed with it all next week while trying to cook . I will be making pies on Tuesday and Wednesday night . My mom and I usually make pies and we give extras to family and friends . Last year I didn't make pies so this year I am going to make up for it . So , y'all have a good day and if I don't talk to you before then Happy Thanksgiving !

9 comments:

Breazy said...

mmmm the tub sounds good ! Actually tonight my hubby and I are taking some time to go to dinner alone , no kids . YAY! I can't wait . That is another reason I have been stressing to get everything done . Thanks Blither ! Btw .. what are some of your favorite wines ?

Bsoholic said...

Ooooo, fax me a pie will ya?

lime said...

busy lady! would ya like to come cleanmy palce when you're done? heheheh

Breazy said...

Bs .. pecan or pumpkin ? Or if you want another just tell me . hehe

Lime .. I would be glad to but we have to take a couple of hours to sit and lime while I am there ! hehe

Stephanie said...

Take care sweetie and have a great time tonite!!

Angela said...

I feel for ya breazy.. I have enough on my plate without having to cook Thanksgiving. That's why we are heading to our Families for the turkey day :)Have fun tonight

The Village Idiot said...

I've had that feeling about our floors too. I mean, it seems I'm scrubbing them enough to wear a hole into china.

Glad all is well,
the idiot

Breazy said...

Snavy .. thanks !

Kali.. yeah if we didn't have the kids then we wouldn't be having dinner at our house but we are so tired of traveling on the holidays so we asked them all to come here.

Idiot .. I am glad someone else knows the cleaning feeling ..hehe. Thank you !

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...