You don't have to be a Jesus freak to read this however , I am a Jesus freak and I would appreciate it if you kept all negative thoughts to yourself. I am not posting this to try and convert anyone because I am not one to judge others especially on their beliefs . I just wanted to tell all of you about my long weekend . I hope you enjoy .
I left after church on Wednesday night going to our cabin we rented for the youth retreat . It was in Townsend near Tuchaleechee Caverns , way up on a mountain . Our cabin looked out over a small , beautiful valley. The veiw was breathtaking . Only the workers and their children were allowed to come on Wednesday night and the rest of the children came up on a bus on Thursday . Including myself we had 9 adults and 20 kids. We had one child that will be 2 in December, two 5 year olds ,four 8 year olds ,seven 10 year olds, five 13 year olds (all girls) and one 16 year old (boy). Twlve of the kids belonged to different workers . All of the children were so well behaved the whole time we were there. Our daily routine went something like this : breakfast, craft time , free time , lesson , lunch , craft time , lesson , free time , supper , preaching , reflection time , snack time , hot tub time, free time , bedtime . It all went so smoothly and on schedule . The theme of our retreat was : I Go To The Rock. We had 5 children to get saved while we were there . I can't explain how this retreat blessed my heart . I had not really had time to get know several of the adults and kids outside of church and this allowed me to get to know them . It was great ! We arrived back at church yesterday in time for morning service and it was awesome . We had a bunch of songs to sing for the church and it turned out really good . We were all given the chance to talk about what we got out of the retreat . I was extremely blessed yesterday and I feel so wonderful to have taken part in something like the retreat . On Friday night we took the kids to see the Passion Play and on Saturday they went to Tuchaleechee Caverns . Each craft time , meal time , snack time or any time that we gathered at the table we had a little something special for the kids . We all had a great time and I can't wait until the Spring Retreat !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
8 comments:
Welcome back! :)
welcome back..sounds liek younot only returned sane but saner than when youleft. so glad it was such a fun and refreshing time!
Welcome back!! Missed you! So glad you had such a great time!! Sounds like it was very fulfilling!
Thank you all ! I can't tell you how wonderful a time I did have . Maybe someday I will tell you ALL about it . I left several things out because I don't know how people will react to it . :)
Mel .. Thank you ! We are all sinners .Alot of people have had experiences like you and that is why they don't go to church but I am not going to judge someone because of it ya know . I mean who am I to judge anyone . I sin everyday too. You don't have to go to church to get to Heaven either. We are just blessed because we found a church where they except you as you are and they ask no questions about it . I love it . I really appreciate your comment Mel ! :)
oh god, a volunteer fan AND a jesus freak ?!? now what ?!? hehe
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it nude beach pics teens Partners for prescriptions Ads dating interracial Review of canon digital cameras finnish sauna new york
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Amino car wax Accutane last resort Free exercises online to lose weight for free Color motorola ringtone v60t Find nexium at ebay http://www.blackberry-way-oldies-mp3.info Canada merchant account for small business web hosting wedding invitations Small business bookkeeping forms Tire cover isuzu Purchasing ultracet Dvd player vhs recorder problems
Post a Comment