Saturday, October 01, 2005

I've been tagged!!!

Since I am his #1 fan , Thomcat decided to tag me so here ya go :

The Rules:
1. go into your archive
2. find your 23rd post
3. find the 5th sentence (or closest to)
4. post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions
5. tag 5 other people to do the same

Here is my 23rd post , 5th sentence:
I am glad that I don't work outside my home because today would have been one of those "call in and tell a little white lie" days .

The title of my post was "Chillin" , I was having one of those days where you don't really want to do anything strenuous . So here ya go Thomcat I am done .

I tag the following:

1. Lime - she is new to blogging

2. Jodes - she is also new to blogging

3. Mel - her posts are always interesting

4. Goody (only if you have time) - I love to read anything this man writes

5. Vampiric Kitti- I haven't saw her around in a while

9 comments:

Bsoholic said...

LOL I was also going to tag lime, but I wasn't sure that she even had 23 post yet. >.<

Breazy said...

LOL! I thought about that as well before I tagged her! See I told you great minds think alike !!! :)

Breazy said...

btw.. Bs I like your new profile pic!

James Goodman said...

I picked up the baton, though it just so happens that the fifth sentence as a stand alone, makes me sound like a bit of an ass. Perhaps, that some deep seeded indicator that maybe I am. :)

Stephanie said...

LOL!! We have 21 posts & 2 drafts at Insane Asylime!! I'm sure Limey will work it out though!!

I did mine too!!

Breazy said...

Goody .. thank you ! Normally I don't participate in memes and when I do instead of tagging others I give a free for all to do but this one was a bit different . Thank you for doing it ! :)

Snavy .. I didn't think about that but she can work it which ever way she wants . She doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want . :)

Mel .. Thanks and you are welcome ! :)

lime said...

lmao breazy and bs and snavy.......i will do the tag on monday....should be dull as all get out since i am so new:-)) but thanks for thinking of me breazy:)

Breazy said...

Lime .. if you don't want to do it that is fine by me .I normally don't tag people but this time I did so you choose whether to do it or not ! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site 2006 alabama football dosage of zyrtec for 50 lb child cell phone carriers family plans cell+phone+family+plans Uk dating sites for sale domain 401k Wedding in monterey ca cell phone accessories cell phone plans cell phone Lincon university cheap cell phone plans 10 1524 month Video conferencing broadway Liposuction and chicago il cingular phones plans wireless

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...