I have saw this on several blogs already and I don't really have anything that I want to post today so I thought I would just go over to Jodes blog and steal this . It is supposed to be 26 questions that no one would ever think to ask :
1. When you look in the mirror , what's the first thing you look at ? my eyes
2. How much cash do you have on you ? about $25
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST" ? lest
4. Favorite flower ? iris
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone ? my mom
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone ? it is a quick , loud ring that kind of sounds like an old phone
7. What shirt are you wearing ? a striped v-neck
8. Do you "label" yourself ? no
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing ? leather American Eagle slip on raisors
10. Bright or dark room ? dark
11. What do think about the person who took this survey before you ? she's sweet
12. Ever "spilled the beans" ? a time or two but it was to keep someone out of deeper trouble than they were already in
13. What were you doing at midnight last night ? failing miserably at sleeping
14. What did your last text message you recieved on your cell phone say ? luv u 2
15. Do you ever click on "pop-ups" or "banners" ? I just close them out
16. What is a saying that you say alot ? hot damn
17. Who told you they loved you last ? Chesney , my 13 year old daughter
18. Last furry thing you touched ? I plead the 5th (blushing) just kidding ! actually that would be my hot pink, furry house slippers that has a smiliey face on each one
19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days ? well I don't do drugs but I did take some prescription Percocet a couple nights ago for pain
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed ? we don't have enough time to count ( LOL)
21. Favorite age you have been so far ? now, which is 30 . I believe you are only as old as you want to be and I rarely take my days for granted because we are not promised another
22. Your worst enemy ? I am not naming any names but I met her in the trivia chat room and we didn't mix at all (no it is no one that visits my blog)
23. What is your current desktop picture ? trees and a road in fall
24. What was the last thing you said to someone ? get up
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret ? I would change the regret
26. Do you love/like someone ? yes , lots of folks actually
Happy Friday all ! Have a good weekend ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
9 comments:
HOT DAMN! hehehe
You been to trivia in a while? I stopped in there breifly last Saturday - hadn't changed much.
Happy Friday!
Nah I haven't been in Trivia in about a month and like you said , I was only there breifly. Nope much hadn't changed when I was there so I decided I will stick to blogging and chatting ! :)
good answers!!! I like the orange and purple too!! I cannot wait for Halloween and tmrw....he he it's on my blog.
Me too Jodes ! I love Halloween ! :)
Fuzzy pink slippers, huh?
cute!
Good answers - you are soooo cute!!
Ariella .. well I wasn't going to actually admit to anything else ! LOL! :)
Snavy .. thank you ! :)
good answers...ok, the curious side of me wants to know who in tivia, lol. but there are soooo many who are tough to take in there anymore. glad we found the blogoshpere!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.honeywell-humidifier-9.info/medical_malpractice_deposition_questions_aneurysmb.html Discount price for lipitor Donkey basketball photo album keyword petite maternity clothes Tort reform and medical malpractice Sony video cards medical malpractice health courts Valtrex for hsv1 dosing Seeking female poker bel radar detector Mature massive natural boobs humidifier radiator Counselor malpractice Low cost maternity clothes Affiliate software in house
Post a Comment