101 things about me
1. My real name is Heather
2. I met my husband 15 yrs ago
3. I married my husband 12 yrs ago
4. I gave birth to my 1st child at age 16
5. I have 3 children
6. 2 daughters and 1 son
7. Chesney 13
8. no she is not named after Kenny Chesney
9. Bethany 10
10. Ty 8
11. I was born and raised in East Tennessee
12. I still live in East Tennessee
13. I have never lived anywhere else
14. I have an older brother and a younger sister
15. I love the outdoors
16. I love colors
17. I have no patience
18. I love making new friends
19. my favorite color is pink
20. I love to laugh
21. I love to make others laugh
22. I didn't go to college
23. I don't regret it
24. I don't watch alot of tv
25. I have to have music
26. I love to sing
27. I love to drive
28. I love cars like most women love shoes
29. I smoke
30. I don't drink
31. I don't use drugs
32. I have a low tolerance of pain pills
33. I love blogging
34. I want to see Ireland some day
35. Dallas/Fort Worth is as far west as I have been
36. Cedar Springs Michigan is as far North as I have been
37. one of my nicknames is "The Warden"
38. another nickname is " Drill Seargent"
39. I love baseball
40. I love Tennessee football GO VOLS!!
41. I love to read
42. Bsoholic was my first online friend
43. Bsoholic introduced me to most of my online friends
44. I am happy 95% of the time
45. I forget nothing, most of the time
46. I love to travel
47. I speak before I think too often
48. money doesn't impress me
49. I am a worry wort
50. I have an obsession with cleanliness
51. I take 2 to 3 showers a day ---read #50
52. I have to have organization or I am not happy
53. nor is anyone else around me
54. I love pepsi
55. I hate lemons
56. I love to cook
57. I love to sleep
58. I am a taurus
59. I was born April 29
60. I am 30
61. age doesn't bother me
62. my shoe size is 6 1/2 to 7
63. I have dark blonde hair
64. I have green eyes
65. my skin color is like a dark cream
66. I have small ears
67. I have a big mouth
68. I have a long tongue
69. I am stubborn
70. I have a problem with authority
71. I love chocolate
72. I cry when I am happy or sad
73. I cry often
74. I love scary movies
75. I play the piano, flute & clarinet
76. I am going to play the banjo
77. I like rain
78. I love snow
79. I love the beach
80. I don't like liars
81. I am a faithful wife
82. I take parenting very serious
83. I love to have fun with my kids
84. I love mexican food
85. I love japanese food
86. I hate green peas
87. I love halloween
88. sometimes I get mad for no reason
89. I am claustrophobic
90. I am not big in the self confidence department
91. I get depressed easily
92. but I hide it
93. I try to always have a positive outlook
94. I have an extremely rebellious spirit , even though
it doesn't show here
95. I prefer simple compared to extravagant
96. I live simple because I choose to
97. I don't like roses that much because the smell reminds
me of death
98. I do not take my kids for granted
99. when I use to drink my favorite drink was a southern comfort
hurricane
100. I rarely sit down because I am busy all the time
101. I feel like a living contradiction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
8 comments:
I love your list!! Thanks for sharing sweetie!!
Yay Breazy! I hate green peas too! The taste and texture of those things...eeewwwww! ker-puke!
102. i stole this idea from thomcat .... :p who stole this idea from snavy who stole this idea from ....
Good list - just did mine
My first visit to your site and I find all of this INFORMATION. I love this kind of post. I'll be back.
Some of your list sounds like a female version of me.
However, I'd still drink one of those hurricanes.
Great post and very informative!
On this site through Brian's blog. Nice for you to share with the rest of us.
Melody .. thank you for visiting and I hope you do come back ! :)
Brian .. I didn't really have any time to post something so I thought I would do this post last night and then post it on my way out this morning . I didn't think I could think of 101 things about me but once I got started it was simple and I could have kept going ! :)
Greek Shadow .. Thank you for visiting ! I hope you come back ! :)
Post a Comment