Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Birthday !!!

Today is the birhtday of someone special ! I was going to do a really cool post with images and all but blogger isn't wanting to cooperate so I am going to have to do this without the images.

Hope you have a wonderful day !!!!!

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY BSOHOLIC!!!!

Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Bsoholic , happy birthday to you !!! *HUGS*

P.S. I sent you the budweiser cake through email !!! LOL!

7 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Yay, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! *hugs*

Breazy said...

you are so welcome ! I am just sorry that blogger isn't cooperating today ! I really wanted to post those pics for you . *hugs*

Stephanie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday BS!!!

Breazy you are still the sweetest!!! How cute are you? Very!!

James Goodman said...

Happy Birthday, BS!

lime said...

Hey BS, I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy birthday buddy! hope it's a great one!

Bsoholic said...

Thanks Snav, Goody, and Lime

Breazy said...

awwww thank you Snavy ! :)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...