Sunday, September 18, 2005

Maybe next week..

My beloved Vols lost to the Gators last night with a final score of 16-7. The Vols had way too many mistakes and they didn't play very well after the first quater. Maybe they can pull if off next year . I heard on the radio the other day that in six years the North Carolina Tarheels will once again be on the Vols schedule . Even though they lost we still had a good time with our quests . Y'all take care !

3 comments:

Thomcat said...

i'm trying not to say anything ...

Breazy said...

it's okay Thom , I can take the ribbing I know you want to give . I can also give as good as I get ! ;D

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
water filters Pure clean water filter Lowes under sink water filter Jeep club

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...