FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE !!
In 15 hours and 55 minutes my beloved Volunteers will be starting the season in Neyland Stadium , better know as "The Big House" . I am very excited and I will be glued to the tv during the game cheering my team on . I am going camping tonight and I will return tomorrow night and I will do a post on the score of the game . One thing you will learn about me during football season is that I will not miss a game . I will either view it on tv or live every single Saturday . Anyways , for those of you who are Vol fans , let's get the party started!
GO VOLS !!!!!
4 comments:
Well dammit! I have been spammed!
Welcome to the word verify club! ;)
Anyways, Go Vols!
LOL! Thanks Patten.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Card four keno odds video home insurance Domainname register domains name evaluation domainname webdomainappraisal.com cartoon sex electric wheelchairs dental insurance 1997 mazda millenia order meridia call center network duck jerky in the oven bahia honda state park 2008 planning retirement Detox xenical hgh phentermine best-detoxification.com cialis for order Cancun mexico timeshare rental 1983 honda shadow 500 running
Post a Comment