Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Finally ...

Good Tuesday morning to you! I am sitting here watching Good Morning America with my belly full of cookie crisp cereal and I actually feel pretty good for the first time in almost a week . I can breathe through my nose , can you believe it ? LOL! Today will be a good day . We are supposed to get some much needed rain and I have the car pool for Girl Scouts tonight . My son had a baseball game last night and they won YAY GO ORANGE TEAM!!! He also has a game tonight but I will not be able to attend because of Girl Scouts . We have been getting my 10year old daughter ready for her 5th grade field trip to Tremount next week . She will be gone for three days and two nights on this trip and she is so excited about it . My 13 year old daughter will be going to Nashville with Beta in November and she is going to try to compete in the talent competition they have each year . She will be playing her fiddle with a couple of her friends who play the banjo , guitar and mandolin .

Anyways, I hope all of you have a good day today and be safe ! :)

6 comments:

James Goodman said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I will be as safe as possible to day, thanks for reminding me! :)

Breazy said...

Thanks Goody ! Yeah you don't need another cut hand . hehe :)

lime said...

glad to hear you are on the mend. now i am hungry for cookie crisp myself!

Stephanie said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Love the COOLTEXT!!!!!

Breazy said...

Lime .. Thanks .. I have to have my cookie crisp once in a while . LOL!

Snavy.. Thank you !

Bsoholic said...

My last box of cereal was cookie crisp! :O - Now I have Honey Comb. GO BREAKFAST CEREALS!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...