Thursday, September 22, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday!

Happy HNT all ! Today I still don't have a pic but teh part I am going to talk about is my tongue (sorry that is the only thing I could think of). I was blessed with one of those extrememly long tongues . I can touch my nose or my chin with it . My kids like to make fun of my long tongue and babies don't know what to think . My husband has alot to say about my tongue but none of it is appropriate for here ! LOL! Y'all have a good HNT! I will have pics soon , I promise!

14 comments:

Bsoholic said...

LOL! We'll wait patiently for those pics! Happy HNT

Breazy said...

LOL! thanks Bs!

lime said...

LOL breazy. you related to gene simmons maybe?

Stephanie said...

LOL!!! Happy HNT sweetie!! :P

Thomcat said...

uh....

James Goodman said...

Happy HNT!

Breazy said...

LOL!
Lime .. not that I know of . :)
Snavy .. same to you !
Thom .. don't tell me you are speechless! :)
Goody .. thanks and I can't wait til tomorrow! :) I will finally get my fix ! LOL!

James Goodman said...

Oops! I do have to give you your fix tomorrow. I guess I had better get started or it won't be done in time. :O

Breazy said...

LOL! thanks Goody ! :)

Breazy said...

LOL! I will get them soon Mel!

Logophile said...

Hang on, you mean I could have described my paw and that would have been good enough? Although, that was a great description!

Breazy said...

Hey Ariella! I guess a description is good enough because I don't have my scanner for pics yet and I didn't have any recent pics that I liked well enough to post ! However I should have a pic up soon ! Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back ! :)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Mortgage pitfall refinancing lilliput lcd car monitor dvd+car Remington golf course kissimee florida Chase continental visa card car dvd ca commercial tv jet landing on car lures fishing Car duel dvd screen Turtlewax color cure car polish Fem sub male dom Mazda b8 performance parts Subaru baja 05 bed cover Fijitsu car tvs dvd player Car +dvd tv weight loss camp for teens discount contacts acuvue 2 Professional teeth bleacing whitener Daihatsu roof racks sydney

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...