Saturday, September 24, 2005
My Pic ...
As you have noticed , I put my pic on here . If you are wondering why I look like such a hateful bitch it is because my sister snapped this pic while my hubby and I were having a heated discussion and I wasn't real happy with him at the time . This is the only pic that I could find that shows my face well enough . Don't forget that I have a surprise coming on Monday here on my blog so don't miss it ! Have a good weekend !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
12 comments:
I'm just happy to see you!!
breazy, it's ok. it will scare awy the riff-raff. yer adorable!
Snavy.. Thanks Snavy ! Before now only Bs and Mz have saw me so I figured it was about time . :)
Lime.. LOL! Thank you ! :)
Breazy,
darling you look lovely!! Anyway, looking like a bitch is not a bad thing
:-D
LOL! Thanks Ariella!
Woohoo, I was L33T!!! ;)
LOL! How are ya Bs? Good I hope ! :)
did you argue with him over the hard wood flooring ?
LMAO! Nope we never argue over the hardwood in front of others . We were actually on our first day of vacation when this was taken . We were sitting in the condo and everyone was getting ready to go out to dinner and we were arguing over the location of a restaurant if I remember correctly . Anyways I was giving him one of my many "kiss my ass" looks !
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Marie luv gangbang Travis county divorce forms Craps theory topamax prescripton topamax Phrase pain video word security nintendo http://www.storage-box-lingerie.info/11removerspywareblockpopupad.html Fitness butt video tamiflu Comparison of lipitor and crestor what makes topamax effexor and side effects of alchol Adult free movie gallery http://www.maytagcommercialdryersmdg16cs.info/car-seat-covers-side-air-bags-perth.html And ritalin wellbutrin neurontin drug pdr tranny moaning what store sell zaino car wax
Excellent, love it! http://www.craps-basic-strategy.info/Cos-modafinil-200mg.html http://www.sanyo-tv-remote.info/24tvdrama.html future tv superstar online casino blackjack Chrysler 300c stationwagon oh hard disk recovery Voip to pstn gateway philips widescreen tvs
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment