Saturday, September 17, 2005

GO TENNESSEE VOLS !!


Tonight is the night for the Tennessee Volunteers to once again face the Florida Gators . As most Tennesseans , I am praying for a huge victory for the Vols . We will be playing down in The Swamp tonight and I hope we kick ass and take names later ! Anyways , we are having a few guests over for a small football bash which is something that has become a tradition for us in the past few years. We are having my son's birthday party at 5 and then it is on . We will start the grill , throw some burgers on and have a blast . Of course all of this will be even better if we get to scream our heads off if the VOLS win .

Anyways , I hope all of you have a wonderful day and have fun . May the best college teams win today !! :)

5 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Fax me over a burger would ya? :P

GO VOLS

Breazy said...

Hey Mel! I am with you on hating Florida with a passion but when we play the Bulldogs , like you said, we will be rooting for opposite teams which just makes things more fun if you ask me. I hope you have fun watching the game tonight ! :)

Patten .. Do you need one burger or two? Let me know and it is on it's way ! :) GO VOLS!!!!

Bsoholic said...

How about a burger and a dog! That'd be great thanks!

Breazy said...

They are on the way Patten !

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Os x virus protection Bags hand bag shoulder bag phentermine ionamin Rhinoplasty discussion board Photos of rhinoplasty Qmov blondes Louisiana craw fisherman suit Compare bontril price Dell latitude d600 laptop wellbutrin withdrawal xl

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...