Hey all ! I don't have much to say today . I am sick once again , I can't believe it ! I am scared of the winter months now because that is when most people get sick but I seem to be getting my sickness out during the summer and fall this year(I hope) . I have coughed so much that I am sore from the top of my head down to the bottom of my ribs . I do however have some cough syrup , doctor perscribed, that has percocet in it. So I spend half my time higher than a kite and the other half passed out . On top of being sick with the crud or whatever I have , my allergies are also flaring up , thanks to the ragweed ! Anyways , I hope y'all have a good day ! :)
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
6 comments:
Hope you feel better soon sweets!! Have some tissues!!
Thanks Snavy!
Get well soon!
you poor thing. go to bed early. feel better soon
Thank you Bs and Lime !
awwh, i hope u get better soon.
Post a Comment