Monday, September 05, 2005

YAY!

The Vols won yesterday against UAB with a final score of 17-10 ! GO VOLS!! Even though they won , they didn't play well but they pulled off the win . My family and I went camping yesterday after church and we had a wonderful time . In the campground where our RV is all of the people are so nice . They treat you like family , plus we have some friends that also own RV's there . We had a really good time and I was not ready to see the weekend end.

If you have a blog and I am an everyday reader , please think nothing of it if I am not reading much this week . My son has an appointment in the morning and I have to go back to the doctor because I am having some bothersome medical problems and I can't figure out what is causing them . Anyways , I hope everyone has a wonderful week and if you haven't made a donation to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund , you can do so by clicking here .

6 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Yay, go vols! I watched a bit of that game, while reading blogs and such. Sounds like fun camping, the weather must be as nice there as it is here!

Breazy said...

the weather was perfect. not too hot and not too cool .

Thomcat said...

whooopeee doo - they barely beat UAB ... hehe , if i gather about 20 of my cubicle cellmates, such as Ben Dover, Joe Bagodonuts, and Hugh G Rection. I could make a team that would've beaten the Vols ...

Breazy said...

Thom , don't be frontin on my VOLS now! If you read my post you will see that I wrote that they played poorly but they did win . LOL! I would hate to have to whoop a cats ass over my VOLS!


just kidding ! :P

Breazy said...

LMAO! Thom you are a riot and that is why we luv ya !

Thomcat said...

that's it !! i'm rooting for the Florida Gators at the next Vols / Gators game ... :p

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...