I just thought I would update a bit here . I have a few ideas with some new posts and things for my blog but it will have to wait until a later time because I have way too much on my plate right now and I don't have alot of computer time these past days. I have mentioned that my grandmother is ill and near death and we are down to the last string of the journey with her . It is soooooo hard to see her getting worse . We found out on Wednesday night that she has pneumonia now and it won't be long . Her bodily functions are shutting down and I cherish every moment that I get with her . Last night I clipped her nails and filed them and she talked a bit to me but she doesn't really know who anyone is anymore and it is just hard so if you are a person who prays , please keep her and my family in your prayers . Anyways , the kids are coming in from school so I am going to go make snacks and go over weekly papers . Y'all have fun this weekend and be safe ! :)
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
7 comments:
You try and have fun too! I am not a praying man, as you know, but I will keep you in my thoughts. >hugs<
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Ah, Breazy...that is awful news. I will keep her in my thoughts.
Breazy - I'm so sorry about your grandmother. Spend as much time as you can with her. You are in my thoughts.
so sorry breazy..i know your pain sweet woman..it was hard when my nana finally left us.the end is so hard on those left behind..
Thank you all I really appreciate it. It is sad because I don't want her to leave us but at the same time I am ready to get it over with because I can't stand to see her suffer anymore. :)
Best regards from NY!
» »
Post a Comment