What was I doing 10 years ago ?
recovering from giving birth to my daughter five days before
What was I doing 5 years ago ?
working at a local, private college
What was I doing 1 year ago ?
enjoying the new house we moved into
What was I doing yesterday morning ?
I was at church
What will I be doing today and tomorrow ?
today I will be enjoying my quiet time while the kids are in school and tomorrow I will be doing the same
5 snacks I enjoy ?
fruit , cheese , spinach dip, popcorn and wheat crackers
5 bands or singers of which I know most of their stuff ?
Rascal Flatts , Lynyrd Skynyrd , Evanescence , Faith Hill and Toby Keith
What would I do with $100,000 ?
pay all of my debt off (which isn't much) , share with family and friends , add more to my children's college funds
5 locations I would run away to ?
Ireland , Scotland , Montana , Alaska and anywhere tropical
5 bad habits ?
smoking , drinking pepsi , stressing , driving fast and not sleeping
5 things I like doing ?
reading , swimming , vacationing , blogging and driving
5 things I would never wear ?
thongs , tube tops , bell bottoms , string bikini and black eyeshadow
5 tv shows I like ?
csi vegas, big brother 6 , unsolved mysteries , storm stories and most haunted
5 movies I like ?
A Time To Kill , The Pianist , Lord of The Rings , The Color Purple and 8 Seconds
5 famous people I would like to meet ?
Faith Hill , Matthew McConnaughey , John Schnieder , Vin Diesel and Keith Urban
5 biggest joys at the moment ?
Shawn , Chesney , Bethany , Ty and listening to music
5 favorite toys ?
my new comp. , x-box , game boy sp , my dvr and all the buttons on my van
I tag ?
Brian
Goody
Palmer
Because I have never tagged you before ! LOL !
4 comments:
Awww Breazy. Only for you darlin, but it'll be a few days.
awwww thank you Brian . You really don't have to do it if you don't have time or don't want to , I know that you are very busy .
Drats...tagged again! :)
sorry Goody !
Post a Comment