Hey all ! I still haven't succeeded in getting my homenetworking hooked up but I am close . I am pretty much blind from looking at the comp screen all day and my nerves are standing on end , other than that I am great . Have I ever mentioned that I seriously lack patience ? I do , big time . When I want something done , I want it done yesterday and that sometimes gets me in some tough places. I really need to work on my patience and then maybe everything else would work out better for me . Right now I am trying to keep that saying in mind "If at first you don't succeed , try and try again", that most definately applies here. Have a good day and stop by again sometime !
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
3 comments:
Thanks to Brain for sending you my way. I am so glad. Now may I ask you to saty. See you more here. I am enjoying exploring your blog.
Thank you Shirazi !
best regards, nice info
thrifty car rental dodge diplomat Free keno video games Propecia loss bagdad car rentals buy viagra uk hiking south carolina butalbital smart car rental italy Wilkes barre car rentals
Post a Comment