Tuesday, August 16, 2005
computers suck !
I am not a computer fix it person . There are a few things that I can do but understanding computer lingo is not one of them . As you know I have been trying to get this wireless internet hooked up to my computer . First of all I had to upgrade from windows 98 to windows 2000 professional and during that upgrade it didn't install my modem nor my usb connector. I have worked with that computer until I am ready to throw it out the window and kick it a few times . As a matter of fact the only reason I am posting this is to keep my friggin hands busy. I am ready to say forget it all and go buy another computer all together. I have taken everyones advice and tried to do what they have said might help but nothing seems to help , the only thing that I am getting accomplished at this point is getting my temper going . Right now I am so mad that I am surprised you can't feel the heat of my blood boiling. So I just made a phone call to a computer repairman and told him what happened and he said "that happens when you use windows 2000 pro" and then he goes into this big long detail about how to fix it . I need to stand outside and scream as loud and as long as I can and then maybe some of this built up frustration will leave me . Well at least now I know the problem and with that I comes another problem, I didn't understand the repairmans computer lingo! So I am going to try to fix that comp from what I did catch in the conversation .Y'all wish me luck because I am going to need it and if in the next couple of hours if you hear a loud scream , you will know that I am here in East Tennessee , on my lawn , letting out my frustration ! Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
9 comments:
damn, i'm soo cheap i didn't buy windows professional, i just got windows amatuer edition...
lmao! I love your new profile pic of the cute, little, laughing kitty and I especially love what it says above kitty's head !
i wish i could make it bigger ... i mean the picture of the cat ... i'm not talking about the penis tax thing ... honest !
LMAO! You keep telling your self that Thom .hehe! That is one of the cutest kitty pictures I have ever saw and the words you put above it couldn't have matched any better !
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! h m swimwear Picking the right swimsuit Benefits of using lexapro and wellbutrin together English propecia Miniature circuit breaker distributor spindle hub bearing replacement 1999 chrysler 300 m Replacement chevrolet car seats Transexual pornstar vanessa Flordia popup camping clubs push up swimsuits Feet gay fetish Forex analysing Senior financial planning Outdoor digital printing wholesale Security backpacks free adware removal programs risidual current circuit breaker daryl ward baseball 2006
Where did you find it? Interesting read Hockey wedding invitations kingsport facelift obstructive sleep apnea and erectile dysfunction furniture for sale http://www.buy-acyclovir-8.info/Cosmetic_dentistry_gurnee.html Ativan verses valium Kicking ass in oil and gas Anti depressant drug effects side Ritalin + picture reversing offset side effects of prolix impotence Dd4 drive recovery
This is very interesting site... Tadalafil in india audio conferencing Tennis indian wells plastic surgeons levaquin Black shemale thumbnail Ionamin lost lbs cheap xanax Oklahoma+tooth+whitening Change ford focus rear brakes h26r custom cabinets Amican society of interior designers Therapeutic benefits of sauna Eyelid surgery san francisco covington 5 evolution para pro soccer trucos Xanax online no rx cheap Needed no percocet prescription George miller financial advisor book letters Sex toys new in india Truck rental in dublin oh ohio
Post a Comment