Monday, August 15, 2005

blech!

Hey all! I am not really feeling all that well today so I will post Part 2 of my Child series in a couple of days . Anyways , I hope all of you have a good day and I will talk to you later !

7 comments:

Breazy said...

Have a good time Palmer! Btw.. I am not really sick but my allergies are killing me . I hope you feel better soon !

Bsoholic said...

Have you tried Alevert? The Nurse takes it when her allergies get bad. Seems to work good. Anyways, hope you feel better

Breazy said...

Thanks Patten, I have to give Alevert a try !

Stephanie said...

Breazy - I hear ya! My allergies are killing me too! Have you tried Flonase Spray? It really works when used with a good allergy med.

Breazy said...

Snavy .. I have tried Flonase , actually I keep it around but this year my allergies have been worse than any other year and the usual things that I use doesn't seem to be working ,so I guess if it keeps up I will be back in the doctors office for something new .

Bsoholic said...

Looks like Tag-World wants to start charging us now. Yeah right!

Breazy said...

yeah I noticed that ! Oh well I am off to get a tag board through that website that you gave me !

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...