Tuesday, August 23, 2005

back to normal

I would like to thank those of you who have asked about my son yesterday and today ! My son woke up feeling great this morning and he is presently at school filling his mind with all the wonderful things they teach him . I was really worried yesterday after the school nurse called and I went to pick him up . When I went in to the clinic my son was sitting on one of the sick beds they have in there , his little face was so pale and he had these huge , dark , purple circles under his eyes and my heart hit the ground . After I brought him home I put him in his pj's and put him on the couch to watch the Disney channel and for lunch I served him chicken soup . His stomach seemed to do a little better after eating the soup . Isn't it funny how chicken soup makes you feel better when you are sick ?

My son woke up this morning in a great mood and his face was normal color . Gone were the purple dark circles and he was ready to have his breakfast and get to school . My 10 year old daughter (Bethany) has her first Girl Scout meeting of the year tonight and we are excited about that . In May when they are rounding up this year of G.S. my daughters troop leader is taking them to Charleston , SC to sleep on the battleship Yorktown . In May of 2007 , the troop leader is taking them to Niagra Falls. I can't wait for that trip because I think I am going then . We are blessed to have the troop leader that we have because she is all about traveling . Anyways, all is well in my world once again , how about yours?

7 comments:

Bsoholic said...

It's all good in the hood! Glad to hear your son is better!

Breazy said...

LOL! thanks!

Stephanie said...

My girls actually let me have an hour to treadmill & shower! That's a great day in my world!

So glad to hear your little boy is feeling better.

Breazy said...

Thanks Snavy ! It feels good when you get a few moments to yourself . :)

James Goodman said...

I must echo the sentiments...I am glad your son is better.

Breazy said...

Thank you Goody I really appreciate it ! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...