Gotta love little boys.... Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one
day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter.
The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?
"Eight", the boy replied.
The man continued, "Do you know how these are used"?
The boy replied, "Not exactly. But they aren't for me. They are
for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these
you would be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
7 comments:
ha ha ha! He's just tryin' to help his bro out.
lol! this was another one of those emails my uncle sent me and I had to post it .
i don't think i could raise boys ... too much trouble ... sheesh
LOL! Thom I always say that I can raise 20 girls compared to my 1 boy and not have half the trouble . LOL!
I agree with Thom & Breazy - I have 3 girls and am all set! Before we found out the twins were girls I was terrified that they might be boys! One I could handle but two!!??
i have two girls, and my wife wants me to consider going for a boy ... HA ! fat chance ... no way ...
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Post a Comment