Monday, August 29, 2005
Monday..
Hey all ! Sorry about not posting anything good lately but I have been a bit busy and today I am keeping up with Hurricane Katrina . They are expecting catastrophic results from this hurricane especially in New Orleans , La. . I don't know if I have ever said anything but I have a thing for the weather . Anyways , I will try to post more later .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
5 comments:
A coworker of mine's folks live down close to Beluxi, MS and a good portion of their roof has blown off. Scary stuff!
Oh man I hope they are okay ! You are going to get the bad rains and winds tonight and we are getting them in the early hours of the morning and all day tomorrow . They are already preparing for it here .
Best regards from NY! » »
Keep up the good work » »
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP review of car lcd monitor free ringtones merchant accounts Timeshare exchange contracts Free credit score course raise your fico score Minolta upgrade cartridge gameboy Aripiprazol oder seroquel http://www.celebrex-4.info Camping rpi fleur27s skin care products online roulette Mexican meridia Sex japense cam celexa Expired ultracet bingo online xanax
Post a Comment