I think I am going to change back to my original black because even though I love blue , I don't like looking at it on here day after day!
Monday, August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
4 comments:
I know how that goes, I got soooo sick of the green on mine.
Yep I like the black that I had before better so I decided to switch . I love blue but it looked faded or something to me after looking at it day after day .
VampirKitti switched to black too. lol
Oh cool I am going to have to check that out !
Post a Comment