Here we are in the middle of the week again . My family and I have an exciting weekend planned . Last weekend we purchased a RV therefore this weekend we will be camping up on Douglas Lake in a campground where we will keep our RV. The campground is awesome , it has a grocery store , a small grill , a big inground pool ,and it is like a small tight nit community . There are a few people that we attend church with that has RV's there as well and every Saturday night they get together for a BBQ and they play music until late in the night . We are so excited about this . We are currently shopping around for a golf cart to purchase so that we can wonder around the campground on wheels but if we don't find one before the weekend we can walk just as well . The RV that we purchased is used . We bought it from some friends of ours and it is in wonderful condition . It is loaded with everything you could ever need . It is somewhere that we can take the kids to get away , even in the winter months because as I said , it has everything you could ever need which includes a/c and heat .
Anyways , I have to go now because my hubby and I have to go to Pigeon Forge to bid 2 jobs . Y'all have a good day !
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
6 comments:
Awesome! If you can't find a golfcart, you could consider bicycles. A bit more leg power is needed though. :)
very true Patten ! I didn't think about that . Thanks!
Wow, that sounds like fun. You will have to let us know how it goes.
Thanks Goody I will !
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »
Where did you find it? Interesting read land rover http://www.birth-control-pill-acne.info Modafinil+use+for+stress Doa dress up game How do humidifiers work Penicillin anti virus Seo kiribati Camping la falaise equihen plage dental product buy fiorinal online no prescription Best slots in las vegas nevada penis various internet marketing Honda radiator replacement 10 year mortgage refinancing buy diet pill Anal tops childrens shoes ambien
Post a Comment