Wednesday, August 03, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!


Today Bethany turns 10 ! My little girl is growing up . Next thing I know she will be married with kids . Anyways, I just want to say that I am proud of you and i love you and I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Love Always,
Mom

9 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Bethany, Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuuu.

Make a wish!

Thomcat said...

yay - happy birthday !!!! - and btw - is that cake gluten free ?

Breazy said...

Thank you Patten !

Thank you Thom and of course it is gluten free !!

Politically Homeless said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! Double digits now girl...look out!

Breazy said...

LOL! Thank you all !

Breazy said...

I love you Bethany !!!!!!!

James Goodman said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! My son's Birthday is this month as well.

Breazy said...

that is cool Goody ! Happy early Birthday Lil' Goody !!

Mad Housewife said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Girlfriend! Hee-ha!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...