One day, in line at the cafeteria, Bob says to Stanely "my elbow hurts like crazy , I guess I'd better see a doctor."
"Listen, Bob, you don't have to spend that kind of money" Stan replies. "There is a diagnostic computer down at Wal-Mart . Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars .. alot cheaper than a doctor."
So Bob fills a small jar with his urine and heads to Wal-Mart. He deposits ten dollars and the computer lights up and ask for the urine sample. He pours the urine in the slot and waits. Ten seconds later the computer ejects a print out : "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks."
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was , Bob began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water ,a urine sample from his dog , a urine sample from his daughter and wife ,and a water sample from his favorite fishing hole , just for good measure. He then went back to Wal-Mart , eager to test the computer . He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concotion and waits. In ten seconds the computer prints the following:
1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anit-fungal shampoo.
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4. Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5. If you don't stop fishing , your elbow will never get better.
And, as always, Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
3 comments:
LOL! Dang new-fangled contraptions! :P
That was funny as hell... :)
Thank you all ! I received that in an email and I couldn't help but share it.
Post a Comment