HOT DAMN!!! That is all I can say right now and my mouth should be washed out for saying that but I can't help myself . I just returned from my weigh in and I finally got the big drop I have been waiting for ! I lost 2 & 1/2 lbs since wednesday!!!! That being said , I am now at a total loss of 8.9 lbs since monday March 20th! I was about to get a little discouraged wondering why the weight wasn't coming off like I knew it could and finally I had the BIG DROP . I am so estatic right now ! I am bouncing off walls and I am feeling good and what makes this better is that I already have my exercises for the day done , the sun is out and it is 72% . What more could a girl ask for ?
I am not easily discouraged but I was about to get that way after I weighed in wednesday even though I knew that what I had lost was better than nothing but I also know what I can do . Anyways, I had to register my daughter for high school yesterday and you wanna talk about a blow away . I can't believe that it is that time already ! All last week she and I argued about which path she should take and I kept telling her university but she kept saying "but what if I want to go technical" . I would then say " you need to think this through" . See the deal is , my daughter wants to be a teacher . She is one of those people that was"born" knowing what they want to do with their life because she has known what she wanted to be for as long as I can remember . By the time we got to the appointment to register she had thought it through and decided to go university , I can't tell you many thank you's I was sending God over her decision . She wants to be a language arts teacher . I am so proud of her !
I am going to quit my gabbing , sign off and get outside to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. Y'all have a great weekend , take care and be safe ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
8 comments:
HOT DAMN! You go girl!
BS..Woohoo ! Thanks !
Blither...Thank you ! I don't care if you are on drugs or not , you talk and it will make sense to me . I am glad that you told me you have lost weight because along the line I might have a question or two for you if that will be alright . I eat every three hours as well , small meals but like you said ,I am never hungry anymore and I basically have to force myself to eat but I am in it for the long haul ! You leave as long a comment as you want ! Thanks! :)
8.9 lbs. that's awesome breazy! wtg!!! and these kids....boy, youturn around twice and they are all grown up!
Solitare.. thank you ! yeah I am not a pushy parent when it comes to decisions that will affect her future because I have learned that the less pushing will result in a positive ending! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back !
Lime .. Thank you ! I can't believe that it is time for her to go to high school already !
Solitaire.. thanks!
Sal..hey thanks ! How is your mom ? Anytime you need a friend just browse around the blogworld or get me at breazy75 on yahoo!
Hot damn is right! Congrats darlin!
For me the 'big drop' never happens without exercise, no matter how careful I am with my diet. Which is probably why I bought a workout video on the weekend. I wanted something completely different and fun, so I got a cardio one based on salsa movements. I've never done any kind of latin dancing so it'll all be new to me. I got it on eBay, so I haven't tried it yet as it still has to be delivered.
Tara.. thank you !
Brian.. thank you !
Blither.. thanks !
Chosha..yeah I am exercising everyday . I walk on mondays, wednesdays and fridays and then I do a video on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays and sundays which ever I can fit in .
Post a Comment