Saturday, March 18, 2006

a special shout out ...


Today my first child turns 14 . I am so proud of who she has become in the past 14 years however , it seems as if she should be a small child toddling around instead of a half grown woman that knows what she wants the future to hold for her. She is a wonderful fiddle player with a beautiful voice and I thank God for every moment I get to spend with her even though some of those moments are spent with frustration because she wants to do one thing and we want her to do another . I can't believe that she will be driving in two years! Time really does fly these days . Anyways I wanted to give a shout out to let her know that I love her !
I hope the day brings all that you wished for and more ! Happy Birthday , I love you !

Love ,

Mom

4 comments:

Breazy said...

you are welcome baby girl !

Angela said...

Oh my this was soo darn sweet :-) Happy B-day Chesney. :-)

lime said...

happy birthday chesney!!!

James Goodman said...

Happy Birthday, Chesney!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...