Happy Saint Patricks day ! I hope all of you are wearing your green today so that you don't get pinched . My daughter had a doctors appointment at 8:30 this morning and as we were leaving , I was scheduling her next appointment , I felt a small pinch on my arm . I looked up and my son was grinning real big and he said " Mom , you forgot your green today so I get to pinch you until you put it on " . Needless to say I now have green on ! hehe . Mr. Breazy is Irish and I found the perfect tee-shirt for him the other day , it said " got any Irish in you ? Do you want some ? " . That is how I found out that my husband was Irish , well you look and see it too, after we had dated for a few weeks he asked me the Irish question .
In a previous post I talked about joining LA Weight Loss again , well I joined back today and I start monday . I am so excited and can't wait to get started . I will be doing progress pics on here from time to time . I was with LAWL like four years ago and was successful at it then so let's hope that I see the same results this time ! Before I forget , I will be having a special birthday party here tomorrow . My daughter will be turning 14 and I want to do something for her on here . Y'all have a good day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
2 comments:
lol, LOVE the tshirt for mr breazy. happy early birthday to the breazelet! happy st.pats!
Where did you find it? Interesting read horse printed stationery Fitting a penis in a vagina Pics huge white dicks contact lens directory
Post a Comment