Once again I have been tagged and I just have to do it because the person who tagged me is so excited because she just recieved her first tag which led to my being tagged ... with me so far ? okay ... so who tagged me ? Why Ms. Amber did of course ! Anyways ... here goes .......
Accent = I am full blown country , East Tennessee .
Booze = do not drink , thanks anyways ! (when I use to drink I would have said a southern comfort hurricane)
Dog or Cat = a cat of course !
Essential Electronics = cell phone and my computer
Favorite Perfume/Cologne = Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works for women and Curve for men ... oh goodness .. don't get me started on that stuff ! Whew!
Gold or Silver = both
Hometown = Maryville , Tennessee
Insomnia = sometimes
Job Title = Mom / Homemaker /Secretary / Accountant
Kids = 3 .. 14 yr old girl , 10 yr old girl and 8 yr old son
Living Arrangement = renting currently but getting ready to build
Most Admired Trait = my sweetness(hehe)
Number of Sexual Partners = I have 1 and that is all I am saying !
Overnight Hospital Stays = 4 .... one for each of my kids and the last for an illness
Religion = Christian
Siblings = 1 older brother and 1 younger sister
Time I usually wake up = between 5:30am and 6:00am
Unusual Talent = ummm let's see .... probably my musical abilitly
Vegetable I refuse to eat = I like all veggies but peas could be inserted here because they are my least favorite
Worst Habit = smoking
X-Rays = my left hand when an elevator door malfunctioned , caught my hand and flattened it . My left ankle when I ripped the three tendons that hold your ankle together. Teeth
Yummy Foods I Make = broccoli cheddar chicken casserole , stir fry and chili
Zodiac Sign = Taurus
Okay , so there ya have it and I am not going to tag anyone but if you decide to do this tag then please let me know so I can read yours ! Thanks ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
12 comments:
Great tag! glad you didn't tag people though! lol!
Enjoy your weekend. Nothing like a few nights away from the kids to reenergize the marriage. My kids are grown ups (still living at home) and I still miss them when I'm away. Course that doesn't stop me from planning my next getaway.
mines up today too. how is that banjo coming along, btw? and when can i come for dinner?
BSoholic..yeah I am not much for tagging others . :)
Penny.. Thank you !
Lime.. banjo is going great and you can come for dinner anytime you want! :)
Breazy, Im waiting for your pic for HNT....read your email.....S
I am on my way to my email right now to send you a pic ! LOL! Thanks Bare!
Wow, I didn't know you were a Taurus! My dad is also! And my best friend from high school!
I'll have some of that brocoli chedder chicken casserole, please.
:P
ooooh, very good,
I got this tag from Damasta so I just did it yoo!
And I didn't tag either.
Damasta..yep my birthday is April 29th. I will email or fax you some broccoli cheddar chicken casserole ! hehe
Logo..cool I will go check it out . I hardly ever tag .
thank you for participating. I generally don't like the whole"tag your it thing" or "pass this along or bad luck will come your way". I WAS very excited that someone thought of me and wanted me to participate in something....I haven't been at this blog thing long. Neat answers and thank you again for answering.
Bubbles... anytime !
That's a cool meme - I'm totally doing it right now.
Post a Comment