Tuesday, March 21, 2006

second day and doing great ...

Today begins the second day of my diet . Today is also the last day that I have to do the express (cleansing of your system) . Mr. Breazy is doing a similiar diet and this is his first diet ever . I told him to expect fatigue and headaches but I think that he took me as joking . Yesterday when he got home he told me he had a horrible headache , I gave him an " I told you so " look but I think he still doubted me at that point then he got up this morning and , to him , my words were ringing true . The fatigue has set in but I told him just to wait a couple of days because it gets a bit worse before it gets better . Yesterday I took three small naps and still went to bed and went to sleep immediately at 10:30pm . I suffer from insomnia but that will change once I get rolling on this diet because of the extra exercise and energy .

Anyways , I go weigh in at 10 this morning and they are going to give me my menu plan for the rest of my diet . I am excited about getting my new menu because it has taken all that I have in me to eat the eggs and steak for breakfast that I have to eat these first two days . The next phase is easier and I am looking forward to it ! So , y'all wish me luck and I will gab at you later ! :)

(just got back from my weigh in and I have lost 2lbs in one day. I am so ready for this!)

8 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Good luck and keep it up! :)

Breazy said...

Thanks B!

lime said...

eggs and steak for breakfast? ugh. i wouldn't be able to move the rest of the day!

keep it up though breazy! yougo girl!

Breazy said...

Lime.. yeah the eggs and steak are forced down but this morning was the last morning that I have to eat that , thank God ! Thanks !

DaMasta said...

yayayay! you go girl! it WILL get easier, i promise!

xoxo

Breazy said...

Damasta .. yeah , just the first two days are a bit rough because all I could eat were green veggies and unlimited meats , light salad dressing . But the first two days are over now and I start my actual diet in the morning . I can't wait because there are so many new choices ! Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Digital cameras best Mature indexes Filthy fucking coeds horny lesbian coeds http://www.fucking-big-tits.info asian animated gifs Best child vitamin Used hotel equipment an furniture atlanta cellulite losing rid weight Free no member access required live sex cams Dubai flights

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...