Good Thursday morning all ! Whew! I am so glad that yesterday is over with . Let me start by telling you about my day yesterday. My son had a field trip with his class , they were going to go tour the library and then sing for everyone there . Then it was off to Wendy's for lunch then they went to a local planetarium . I had told the teacher that I could do the library and Wendy's but I wouldn't be able to go to the planetarium due to an appointment. Well the singing went great , they had a spanish theme and sang one song in spanish, out four songs, then they toured the library. We then went to Wendy's and I was the only adult there out of three classes that wasn't eating lunch there (this was due to the diet I am on , I could have ate there but I prefer to prepare my meals at home) . Anyways, we got all the food handed out and I told the other teachers/parents to eat and I would take care of all 60 kids . All I done was collected their trash , made sure they had everything they needed and then I gave out frosties . After leaving Wendy's I had to go weigh in at LAWL. I was so pissed when I stepped on the scales and found that I had only lost 1.4 lbs since Monday. The last time I was on this diet , the first month was a breeze because the weight just came off and now I am really working for every pound so it kind of put me in a pissy mood in which I found out later that really wasn't what was bothering me .
Tuesday night was hell for me because I didn't sleep hardly any at all due to a stomach ache , so when I woke up yesterday I was a little down anyway . As the day progressed I felt worse and worse and my stomach became a constant ache . Finally I took some medicine around 2pm and went down for a nap . I woke up at 4 pm feeling like crap . Later last night I got sick and after that I felt so much better and I was able to get a good nights sleep . This morning I am all chipper and getting ready to do my exercises . After I look back at the weight that I have lost since monday , I am not so pissed now . I don't know what got in to me yesterday when I weighed in but I was really mad .
Now , the confession that I mentioned in the title , what that is about is this , I am very self conscience about showing pics of myself to others because of my weight . I don't give a hairy rats ass what other people think about the way I look but I know how I feel when I look at a pic of myself and that is why I don't post pics of myself on here . Once I get a few pounds knocked off then I will start posting more pics . Also , I was thinking yesterday that I need to clear something up . If you ever read a post or comment of mine and I call Boca burgers Bogo burgers , it isn't because I don't know what they are , instead it is kind of a joke . I use to work at a local , private college and there was a really intelligent girl that was vegetarian and she for some reason thought they were Bogo burgers instead of Boca . So that is why I call them Bogo , out of habit I guess you could say .
I have been browsing blogland looking at HNT pics this morning and I have to say , there are some really good pics out there today . It is supposed to be in the mid 70's from now on here and I am really excited . I can't wait to get outside later and find something to do . Anyways, y'all have a wonderful day , be safe and take care ! Happy HNT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
1 comment:
It's easy to be pissed when you can't see the results of your efforts right there in front of you. But that doesn't mean there weren't there. Apart from your 1.4lb loss, you are reaping other benefits you can't see, like altering your metabolism slowly so that eventually the exercise you do will have a bigger payoff and all your daily errands will burn more calories. You also made your heart stronger and made your body that bit more able to handle the exercise. My point is that the rewards for the effort you're making will come in so many ways more than just what you see when you stand on that scale. And they're all good. Good luck with it, and keep going!!
Post a Comment