As you can see , I have changed things around here and I owe all the thanks to Thomcat . Thomcat and I were chatting earlier tonight and I commented on the new look of his blog (if you haven't checked it out , now is a good time) . He gave me the site to go find my very own cool template and walked me through the procedure on the how of things so I want say "Thank you Thomcat" !
There were several templates that I liked but I have always loved the beach so I had to go with that . I am also pining for spring and summer to come on along so this new template will be like a breath of fresh air when I log on to post . Anyways, y'all let me know what you think !
Btw... I weighed in yesterday morning and since monday I have lost 6 pounds! :)
One more thing before I go ....
Country music singer Buck Owens age 76, passed away at his home in Bakersfield , CA today . Rest in peace Buck .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
12 comments:
awesome template!
nice new digs ya got here, miss breazy, ma'am! and congrats on the 6 lbs
Logo... thanks ! :)
Blither...thanks!:)
Lime... thanks!:)
Sis... no problem . Thank you !
aloha!
well hello Thom! How are ya ! Aloha right back at you ! :)
That is just fabulous.
good job on the 6 pounds, girlie!
feels darn good, huh?
holy smokes! I slip away for a couple of days and look what you've done with the place. It looks great, Breazy. Very cool and congrats on the 6 lbs.
This is so cool!!! I love the new template!!
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Gmc yukon xl denali seat cover
Post a Comment