Hey all ! I returned home after a tiring but fun day . During the retreat there were two girls saved so we are all rejoicing over that . Yesterday we all got up early , ate breakfast , packed , cleaned and loaded the bus and vehicles then we left for the aquarium in Gatlinburg . On the way we stopped and had a picnic lunch at Metcaff Bottoms , a beautiful spot on the river in the mountains . Then we headed to the Aquarium and there we had a load of fun so when that was over it was time to head back to our little town which took about an hour . We then took the kids to the park to run some energy off before dinner . After the park we took them to Mr. Gattis , a very famous pizza joint (do you have one ?), filled their bellies then we headed to the church . I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend four days with such wonderful kids . I can't brag on the kids enough because they were all so wonderful and there were only a couple of altercations and those were so small not even everyone knew they had taken place . I am looking forward to our next retreat in the fall !
Monday was my husbands birthday and since I didn't have a computer available at the cabin I couldn't do it then so here it is : HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!
Last night when we returned home I thought that it was a bit cold in the house but I thought that maybe it was just me since I had been going all day and I was extremely tired but this morning I got up and thought I was in a freezer. I called my husband and he said that the heating unit ran all night but no heat came out so I have to call our landlord so he can get the repairmen out or he can replace the unit . BRRRRRRR it is cold ! Anyways , I have lots to do so I am going to sign off for now , y'all have a great day ! Happy HNT!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Hard Wood Flooring Hubby!
You are too damned busy btw!
Glad ya'll had fun & welcome back :-) Happy B-day to hubb-z too. :-)
Thomcat..hehe thanks! Yeah busy seems to find me much to often these days .
Kali.. Thanks !
So happy you enjoyed the retreat!!
Welcome back!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Breazy!!
glad it was a great time! happy belated birthday to the hubby! welcome home!
Welcome back and Happy Birthday to Mr. Breazy.
What a blessing! Two saved. Awesome!!! Happy birthday to your hubby! I hope he a a good day. We too have been having heating problems...only there isn't a landlord to call...ack! I love going to Metcaff Bottoms...I love the mountains anyway. HAve a great weekend and happy St. Patrick's Day!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment