Thursday, March 02, 2006

for a friend ...

Hey all ! I have someone on my mind just now . I have been reading this mans blog for some months now (close to a year) and he is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met , whether online or off . This man has taught me so much over the past few months and he always seems to say just the right thing in his comments . His posts are always very interesting and each time I read one I learn something new whether it be a joke , history , a new way to look at life or a new game to play with my kids .

The man I am talking about is Brian . I know that a couple of you read his blog already but right now I think we all need to band together and give his blog a visit . You see , his father passed away yesterday morning after being in the hospital for two or three weeks . I learned this a little earlier this evening and my heart goes out to him ,so the reason for my post is to ask you all to go show him some love in his time of need . You never know what your words might mean to him in this time of loss . I know there are no words that can bring his father back but there are words to let him know that he has friends out here in the blog world . Many of them have already expressed their sympathy but I just couldn't get him off of my mind after reading his post earlier . My prayers go out to him and his family and I hope that they have peace at this time . Both of my parents are alive and well so I can't imagine what he is going through but I know that I can't get him off my mind and my heart aches for him .

5 comments:

lime said...

he's been on my mind and in my heart too. thanks breazy

Read This said...

breazy...going to his blog now...

Breazy said...

Lime.. yeah it is sad and I just felt like we could do a little something ! Thanks !

CM.. Thank you so much !

Penny said...

Brian's blog is read by many people and we all feel for him right now. He has given his readers a lot and he deserves our support. I hope it helps him knowing that so many care.

Breazy said...

Blither.. Thank you sweetie !

Penny..Me too !

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...