It has been a long time since I have posted anything that didn't relate to the house in some way. I was reading Lime's blog Wednesday and she had been asked five questions by another blogger, at the end of her post she asked if anyone would like her to interview them and I thought it would be something fun and different for not only me but my readers so here are the five q's from Lime and my answers...enjoy!
1. What is your favorite passage of scripture and why? it is really hard for me to choose just one piece of scripture because there are so many pieces that give me comfort so I chose to go with the one that I use the most which is Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me".
The reason I use this scripture so much is because I sometimes have low self confidence when it comes to doing certain things, for instance I have been slowly stepping up at church over the past year and a half to take on various jobs. Once I have committed myself to the job a small voice in the back of my mind starts making me doubt whether I will succeed or whether I can do the job at all. This scripture puts a peace in my heart that allows me to be able to do the job and do it well.
2. What was the most surprising part about building your own home? what surprised me the most was the feeling of finally being home that I had the first night we stayed here. Most times that we moved to a new place I couldn't sleep for a week or two because the place was new/different to me but the first night that we stayed here I had this feeling of finally coming home after six years of being away. I still had that bubbly, happy dance, excited kind of feeling but in a much calmer way than I ever imagined.
Another thing that still surprises me after living here for three weeks is that it is ours. Fourteen years is a long time to have a dream and when it finally comes true it takes a while to sink in believe it or not. I thought that being over here during the building process and watching everything fall into place that by the time we moved in I would quit saying "is this really happening or am I dreaming again" to Mr. B. I think one thing that would help bring around that feeling of realness is if we had more time to spend here than what we do right now but I just need to have patience because we will have that time very soon.
3. What makes you laugh harder than anything else? this one is a hard one to answer because I am always laughing, well 99.9% of the time. I have laughed until I had tears running down my face reading your blog before and blogs of others. Cutting up and goofing off with the kids makes me laugh because my kids should be comedians, they are hilarious in addition to the fact that their laughter is the sweetest sound I have ever heard!
4. How do you feel about pink jackets for men? I think whatever floats their boat as long as they are willing to share! Pink is my favorite color so I would have to try it on and take a pic of me in it!LOL!
5. If you could not ever visit the beach again, where would be the place you'd be most inclined to go to get away from it all? to the mountains. I was born and raised here in East Tennessee where the Great Smoky Mountains are. When I am up in the mountains I can put everything out of mind and enjoy the beautiful scenery God gave us. Anytime I take a trip to the mountains I feel so refreshed when I come back home. We only live about thirty to forty five minutes away from Cades Cove and I love to go there because I love learning about the history of the land and the people, which happen to be my ancestors.
If any of you want me to ask you five questions then just let me know in the comment section.
I have a very busy week coming up next week. This Sunday(the 29th) is my 32nd birthday and Tuesday (the 1st) is Mr. B and my 14th anniversary so we have some celebrating to do however, the celebrating will have to wait because I have to leave for Cleveland Tennessee Tuesday around noon to work and I won't be back until late Thursday evening then next Friday night Mr. B and I are staying over night on the courthouse lawn so that we can keep the Bible reading going then we have a busy day Saturday as well so it will probably be a week or more before we get to celebrate but that is okay.
Y'all have a wonderful weekend and maybe sometime this weekend I will catch you on! Be safe and take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
11 comments:
breazy, that was great. thanks so much for playing. ah the beach and the mountains...goos stuff. ya know...ifin we take a trip to CA to see susie or washington to see logo, we can have both mountains and beach ;)
oh and since your birthday is coming up you'll have to check over at the hijacked blog for a special gift *wwink wink
Great interview lime & breazy.
That is one of my favorite Bible passages too.:)
I will say however, you have no reason to have low esteem breazy.
You are bright, funny and a joy to be around, plus you're as cute as a button.
tc
Lime..thanks! Oh I would love to go see Susie and Logo and visit the beach and their mountains..mmm sounds so good!
TC..Thank you! awww you are too sweet TC and I am so blessed to have you as a friend! HUGS!
Im so happy for you in your new home and I look forward to seeing many more shots as you decorate and make it even more your own!
I love to laugh - it really is the best medicine.
I was surprised at how fast your house was built!!
Ask me some q's please.
Susie..thank you and I still haven't forgot about purchasing one of your handmade bags!
Snavy...I agree that laughing is the best medicine. I will email your questions before Monday..thanks! How are you feeling?
great answers my dear. thanks for the kind words too. i am getting back on track, thanks for the offer.
Jodes..you are welcome and those are open for anytime! HUGS!
morning breazy, hope things are settling down for you.:)
tc
Very nicely done.
I know what you mean about laughing with the kids. Wow, my kids are awfully funny too and I just love it more because of watching them grow up.
Hope your b day was fab and that your anniversary tomorrow is even BETTER!
BREAZY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
I am late again! I kept reminding myself it was on Sunday & it simply slipped off my mind on the D day itself! I feel so ashamed!
I hope you had a great day on Sunday!!!
Sending you Smiles & a big ((((HUG))) from here! :)
Post a Comment